Physical retail stores are some of hardest hit businesses with the coronavirus lockdown restrictions. As 2021 continues to be ‘anything but normal’, we wanted to share five practical tips to help retailers maximize social customer care, to support operational efficiency.
5 key things to consider:
1. Keep internal communications clear (but hidden from the customer)
2. Setting up ‘queue free’ channels for success
3. Take the opportunity to show off the customer service team
4. Harnessing in-store experiences online
5. Incentivising customer agents to go the extra mile
The full post is available at https://www.contentcal.io/blog/social-customer-care-sweet-spot