The vast majority of our clients already have a digital or social media agency in place… so why do they bring us onboard? (or cut straight to some testimonials).
▶️ INDEPENDENT: We bring an independent point of view, founded in 13+ years of agency, consulting and client-side experience. It’s easier for us to ask the stupid questions.
▶️ FLEXIBLE: We’re super-nimble, meaning we can work around a client’s particular needs or challenges. No fuss.
▶️ PRAGMATIC: Saying that, we’re big into structure and pragmatism. That’s our management consulting and client-side experience coming through. Our framework helps to counter the ambiguity of social media, delivering advice based on what we know works – and what doesn’t!
▶️ CROSS-ENTERPISE: We have experience integrating social media across multiple departments in large enterprises, plus communicating the big themes to key decision makers. Those sometimes-tricky conversations.
▶️ PARTNERSHIPS: We’ve established partnerships with content producers, media buyers and SEO specialists. Whether it results in a joint project or simply a useful introduction, we’ll always try to connect our clients to the right people for the job.
▶️ SECTOR EXPERIENCE: We’ve built up experience across a wide a range of sectors across UK-only and global brands…
- Financial services including HSBC and Sainsbury’s Bank.
- Health including Slimming World and healthcare-focused PR agency Satellite PR.
- Leisure including The FA, Wembley Stadium and Essex startup Football Fundamentals.
- Telecommunications including Sainsbury’s Mobile and Three Mobile with our agency partner Gravity Road.
- Retail including fancy biscuits retailer Biscuiteers and couple of major UK high street stalwarts.
- Publishing including Bonnier Publishing via our agency partner Gravity Road.
Before founding slp consulting, Simon built a range of experience heading up social for Sainsbury’s and Tu Clothing, plus working on strategic projects for NHS Choices and Barclaycard.