As the importance of social media grows within businesses it’s never been more important to have the right supporting capabilities in place.
The vast majority of our clients have a digital or social media agency in place… so why do they bring us onboard? (instead of us telling you, you can cut straight to some testimonials).
✅ We’re independent: bringing an independent point of view (founded in 14+ years of agency, consulting and client-side experience), it’s easier for us to ask the stupid/tough questions
✅ We’re flexible: clients’ priorities can change rapidly, especially in the area of social media; we’re super nimble, enabling us to respond to those challenges without fuss
✅ We bring structure: to help counter the rapid change and ambiguity of social media we tap into our consulting experience, using tried and tested frameworks to organise and simplify
✅ We’re pragmatic: while we love nothing more than chatting about the merits of social media we know clients need recommendations that are pragmatic and sensitive to the context of the business
✅ We understand large enterprises: we have experience of integrating social media across multiple departments in large enterprises and communicating unfamiliar topics to key decision makers
✅ We’re experienced: we’ve had the pleasure of working for a wide range of well-known brands across a wide range of sectors including:
- Financial services including HSBC and Sainsbury’s Bank
- Retail including Sainsbury’s, Wyevale Garden Centres, John Lewis, Firebox and Biscuiteers
- Research with the likes of Hall & Partners, Firefish and Syren
- Leisure including The FA, Virgin Bet, Wembley Stadium and Essex startup Football Fundamentals
- Professional services; Catalina UK (retail) and Moreno Masey (architects)
- Health including Slimming World and healthcare-focused PR agency Satellite PR
- Telecommunications including Sainsbury’s Mobile and Three Mobile with our agency partner Gravity Road
- Publishing including Bonnier Publishing via our agency partner Gravity Road and e-flux