From global enterprises to small businesses, we help clients better organise and structure their approach to social media. Projects involve one or more of the following services…
Reviews & Audits
Using our Social Operating Model Diagnostic we assess organisations’ existing approach to social media against industry best practice. Through interviews, questionnaires and desk research we establish an objective, contextual view on their current activity and that of relevant competitors.
Recommendations & Roadmaps
With a clear understanding of the client’s objectives and capabilities we develop strategic recommendations, activity roadmaps and practical playbooks. By organising recommendations into short-term priorities and longer-term considerations we ensure the outputs are always tailored and pragmatic.
Training & Support
We create fun, fast-paced and interactive workshops to set-up teams for success, and provide ongoing support to help them deliver their strategic social media plans.
Our areas of expertise
Across these services we support clients with the following areas of social media:
- Social business strategy
- Social network account architecture
- Content planning and development
- Customer experience, customer service and community management
- Influencer strategies
- Paid media
- Social listening/ intelligence/ research
- Social media management vendor selection and configuration
- Colleague engagement in social media
- Measurement and metrics
- Crisis management and business continuity
Get in touch to find out more
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 0203 290 6064 or 07970 890468