Regardless of an organisation’s size there are fundamental components required for the successful use of social media. Our Social Operating Model™️ provides a tried and tested framework for evaluating these. For some clients we’ll support them with just one component, for others we’ll address them all.
We start with a ‘discovery’ phase, using interviews, questionnaires and desk research to:
- Better understand our clients’ objectives
- Evaluate the context of the business environment they’re operating in and the behaviour of target audiences
- Analyse their existing social media setup and approach
- Assess how competitors and other relevant brands are approaching social media
We provide clients with a report defining what’s working well and where opportunities for improvement exist. We’re a big fan of helping clients visualise their situation, using techniques such as Harvey Balls↗️ to illustrate how they’re performing across different areas.
The findings from these reviews will typically lead into the development of recommendations.
The Social Operating Model White Paper
⤵️ You might like to download our white paper which explores six different aspects of social media governance where enterprises can struggle.
Get in touch to find out more
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 0203 290 6064 or 07970 890468