Who is it for?
- Organisations aiming to establish, extend or re-energise their use of social media.
- Any team that’s responsible or accountable for social media.
Why do we need it?
- Make the right strategic decisions for your business, through a better understanding of the very latest industry trends.
- Avoid investing in content, process and technology that’s not fit for your needs.
- Excite and reassure senior stakeholders around integrating social media into your business.
Why this workshop?
- Uses a tried & tested social media framework.
- Tailored to your business situation.
- Sessions are run by Simon Preece, an experienced social media practitioner (formerly Capgemini Consulting & head of social at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets).
- Independent, unbiased perspective.
- 100% of previous attendees would “recommend” or “strongly recommend”.
What our workshops typically cover
- Before the workshop you’ll complete a questionnaire to help us tailor your session.
- Sessions are typically delivered at clients’ premises.
- We like to keep it intimate. Session are designed for a maximum of 10 people.
Get in touch to find out more
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0203 290 6064